Saturday, June 24, 2006
What I Love About HimI love the way he kisses me, especially my hand
I love him cos he's short like me, he's also my best friend
I love the way he says he wants to be with me for life
I love the way he dreams of making me his future wife
I love him cos my sweetheart always tries to make me laugh
I love him cos he's always there for me when times get rough
I love it when he holds me; safely warm and tight
I love it when he calls me up, just to say goodnight
I love it when he wipes my tears every time I cry
I love him cos he seems so sure our love will never die
I love to cuddle up to him, cos it feels so nice and comfy
I love him cos he stays although at times I make him unhappy
I love him cos he's the sweetest boy I've ever had
I love him, and I thank God for every day we've shared
I love it when he sends me home just so that he could see me
I love him though he's quite annoying, his cuteness drives me crazy
I love it each and every time he tells me that he loves me
And I love him too, I hope he knows he'll always be my baby
X O X O; 12:58 am